- Spruit, M. A. et al., 2013. An Offiical American Thoracic Society/European Respitatory Society Statement: Key Concepts and Advances in Pulmonary Rehabiliation. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, June, 188(8), pp. 1011-1027.
- Bolton, C. E. et al., 2013. British Thoracic Society guideline on pulmonary rehabilitation in adults. September, Volume 68, pp. ii1-30.
- Marciniuk, D. D. et al., 2010. Optimizing pulmonary rehabilitation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease–practical issues: a Canadian Thoracic Society Clinical Practice Guideline. Canadian Respiratory Journal, August, 17(4), pp. 159-168.
- McCarthy, B. et al., 2015. Pulmonary rehabiliation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database Systematic Review, 24 February.
- Puhan, M. A., Gimeno-Santos, E., Cates, C. J. & Troosters, T., 2016. Pulmonary rehabilitation for people who have been in hospital with an exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of systematic reviews, Issue 12.
- Lung Foundation Australia & The Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand, 2017. Australia and New Zealand Pulmonary Rehabilitation Clinical Practice Guidelines, l.: Wiley.
- Lung Foundation Australia, 2016. COPE- COPD Online Patient Education. [Online]
Available at: http://www.cope.lungfoundation.com.au/
[Accessed 31 January 2018].
- Jenkins, S. C., Hill, K. & Cecins, N. M., 2010. State of the art: How to set up a pulmonary rehabilitation program. Respirology, Volume 15, pp. 1157-1169.