How Can I Obtain Funding?
The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) Tier 2, Item number:40.60 for pulmonary rehabilitation
- The IHPA Tier 2 number is the only dedicated public funding for pulmonary rehabilitation programs currently available in Australia. This funding is only available to hospital-based programs or programs provided as outreach services from hospitals. Potential sources of funding to help establish a program could include Independent Hospital Pricing Authority Tier 2: Pulmonary Rehabilitation HPA Fact Sheet
- Private health funds.
- Dept. of Veteran Affairs initiatives.
- Grant / project funding.
- Local Area Health funding.
- Chronic and complex care funding.
- Aged care funding.
- Commonwealth rehabilitation services.
- Medicare initiatives (e.g. Medicare-Plus, Team Care-2, EPC, etc…).